Software or Luke the devloper 👨💻
I build websites and web applications since 2010. It's been an amazing journey and I have no plans of stopping any time soon.
In 2001 I published my first website despite having no Internet access at home. In 2006 I was tinkering with PHP and building WordPress themes.
Outside work, I build most of my stuff in the open. My projects can be found on my GitHub profile and my npm profile.
To learn more about services I provide commercially check out Lukem.net
Online things I currently maintain and use in various capacity.
- Luke's Wiki - my personal wiki. I catalog stuff I know, want to know, find interesting or just care about in general.
- Blogworm - aggregator of personal blogs written by fantastic people I met online.
- Eleventy templates and plugins - various add-ons (templates and plugins) for Eleventy static site generator.
- GitHub Actions - various GitHub Actions I use to automate my workflows.
- BlizzAPI - Flexible and feature rich library for easy access to Blizzard Battle.net APIs.
Archive of fun things I built in the past.
- StarCraft II Profile Twitch Extension (2018-2022) - showcasing StarCraft II season statistics in an elegant panel on Twitch channel pages.
- Twitch EBS Tools (2019-2023) - utility functions for Twitch Extension Backend Services (EBS).